Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer Fun




When I was a kid I enjoyed summer but always found myself bored because well as a kid the most I could do was go to my next door neighbors house a play... Don't get me wrong I had a lot of fun there but it got old by about 3 weeks into the summer... This summer however so far has been non stop...

As I said in my last blog I went to OA/HI to learn about Phi Theta Kappa and stuff officers of chapters should know... I also went to my friends wedding... I spent a week in NY and caught up with old friends...



Now my friend who is quite the adventurer (and if you click the link there you will get to his blog) took me to Delta quarries with my old man... It was a lot of fun... Apparently all my adventuring buddy (2nd chance-check out his blog already)does is find different cool spots... This should be a fun summer...
My adverturing friend and my boyfriend

The quarry


Look how clear the water is

On top of adventuring I will also be doing my LARP that I used to do and couldn't get to due to my inability to drive... It is a lot of fun... I basically get to go out into the woods and beat people with foam weaponry... It is a good stress reliever and I think a fun time... I play in NJ (oh look yet another link-click it) with a few of my friends, cigar freak (check out his blog too- JUST DO IT)...

Hopefully my summer does not go the way of my childhood summers and become dull dull dull by the time I am a month into it... Have a fun and safe summer everyone...

1 comment:

Cigar Freak said...

Boredom is a choice.

Also, Do what she says and check out his blog, it is very informative and wicked cool.

Also, Check out my blog because it is very informative and wicked cool.

Also, Check out the LARP website because it is very informative and wicked cool.

That is all.