Thursday, August 19, 2010

Long Time

So it has been awhile since I posted... Sorry... I have been insanely busy and have barely gotten online...

I moved out of Mark's place... FINALLY!!! Our relationship ended a long time ago but I was stuck due to not having a place to go... That is what great friends are for though... I had a friend offer the spare room in the apartment they have to me... I was able to get away and I did... Don't get me wrong there was a time when I loved Mark dearly but it fell away and sometimes I really think I stayed not only cuz of the living situation but also because I didn't want to leave his kids...

I have been going to LARP events more frequently... I have gone to a get together or two... I am finally living and not just surviving life for the first time in almost 4 years... I am enjoying being single... granted I do miss the kids but eventually that won't hurt as much as it does now...

well till the next time whenever that may be...

No comments: