Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 1 Part 2

Well it is still day 1 and I felt the need to write up another one of these.

Symptoms from after first part:
-head ache
-light headed
- nauseous
- hungry
- cranky
- irritable (in spurts which has been interesting)
- tired
- jumpy (anxious)

Now some of those symptoms don't seem like they would work together very well but it does make it interesting. Another thing that makes things interesting is that I can smell so many things that I have not smelled before. It is to the point where I actually have been washing EVERYTHING I can put in the washer machine and plan to do more tomorrow because I think everything smells awful! I also have noticed that some stuff actually is starting to taste a little different too. Barely 24 hours and all this stuff is already going down. I have heard that sometimes people have trouble sleeping at night cause of quitting hopefully that is not a problem I have. Also hope that my boyfriend doesn't have that issue either. All I know is that tomorrow is the hardest day for me to get through normally. Here is hoping that I can make it through tomorrow because if I can I can probably get through the 3rd day and then I will have no more problems. I quit before and found that I didn't really crave smokes anymore after 3 days of no smoking. Some people do take longer but I only really took 3 days. Hoping to get by tomorrow.

No comments: