Tuesday, September 9, 2008

fortune at others misfortunes

I feel good but i feel guilty for feeling good... Allow me to explain... I am a sub at the maryland school for the blind... today my supervisor called and asked me to sub(great)... she then informs me that this assignment is an until further notice kind if i can do that... i readily agreed because that means i work every day... also since i am trying to show that i can be a full time employee before i take and pass the test neccassary to become a full time employee... now she informs me why she needs me in this room until further notice... apparently the regular para(teachers assistant) and one on one for this girl in the class because she had a horse back riding accident and got really hurt... i dont want to offend anyone but if you do pray please include her in them... yes i like working full time but i feel guilty because i am profitting from someone elses misfortune...

No comments: