Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bum ankles suck

So... I have been on crutches for 2 days now and it completely sucks... You would think that we would have developed more comfortable crutches than we have... I mean HARD rubber where your hands and underarms go... WTF... A person who is not used to having to use them is faced with carrying their weight on the palms of their hands... my hands, wrists and shoulder and upper arms are killing me...

All the advances we make and we go backwards with crutches!!! I mean the old wooden ones (which I have also had to use) were so much more comfortable... At least they had a soft foam like thing where these metal ones have hard rubber... Are they trying to make them so uncomfortable that people take themselves off them early??? I mean that is not a good thing since they tell you to use them for a specific period of time... I am supposed to use them till the end of saturday... I don't even want to really use them after today!!! I will though so that my ankle heals properly and I will not have to use them again anytime soon hopefully *knocks on wood*...

Well till the next time folks... Live life don't just survive it....

No comments: