Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is tomorrow and I felt it would be appropriate to write a blog about it...

I find it wrong that you see zillions of card for mom but maybe 5 for stepmoms and maybe 2 for a woman that was like a mother to you(like dad's girlfriend that hasn't officially become a stepmom or a female that if your mom died was like your mother) ... I think that this is sad... I always complained about it when I was younger and trying to find a mother's day card for my step mother... Now I have been with a man for 3 and a half years and I love his kids like they are my own... I don't need his daughters to call me mom(they both have mothers-bio) The problem is that most people don't think to say anything to those women because everyone only says things about Mom(biological)...

Please remember those that may not have given birth to you but love you like they did this mother's day and every mother's day after this....

Happy Mother's Day for any mothers, stepmothers or women that were like a mother to somebody and grandmothers!!!

No comments: