Thursday, May 27, 2010

Randomness

So it has been awhile since I posted a blog... This may get a little random(as the title suggests) due to the many thoughts that race through my head at once... Try to bear with me folks... LOL...

I posted a previous blog talking about Smart Cars... Well I recently saw one in a driveway while on the bus to college... I busted out laughing... It looked so ridiculous parked in the driveway... It looked like one of the kids in the house left their toy in the driveway...

The college semester ended about a week ago and still NO grades posted... I have been stressing out over what I got... I have also realized that getting your grades is 1000 times more stressful when you actually care about your grades... It is made even more stressful by the fact that I had a 4.0 GPA as of Fall semester and I really really want to keep it at that... Why is it that when you are going to High School for free and don't really want to get your grades you get them really fast but when you are in college and paying to go and WANT your grades they make you wait for what feels like an eternity... It is so aggravating...

I am ecstatic that I am getting to go back to my LARP this weekend... For those of you reading this that don't know what that means LARP stands for Live Action Role Playing... Basically I am going to a camp site for a weekend and beating people with foam weaponry... Great way to get your frustrations out... If you want to check it out click the link above... It is a lot of fun... I will be going with Cigar Freak, Charlie, and a couple other people that don't have nicknames...

Well I think that that is it... Thank you for bearing with my randomness to the end folks...

No comments: