Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mind everywhere

Should warn you that this blog may be a tid bit random. LOL. I am in a pretty scatter brained mood but will do my best to keep it fairly organized.

One thing I noticed is that public transportation in NYC is SOOOOO much better then it is in the Baltimore area. For one thing there are more pick up times for the bus then every half hour and every hour. The buses here pick up between every 5 and 15 minutes. It's nuts! Not only do they have buses that are more frequent but they also have a subway that goes pretty much anywhere. In Baltimore they have the light rail but that only goes to certain places not all over the Baltimore area.

Speaking of Baltimore... There is a reason that people there are called Baltimorons... They can't drive half the time and when there is a weather condition other then sunny they drive like they have never seen rain or snow before. It is infuriating and I don't even drive.

So the Lincoln tunnel something needs to be done about this. I do not understand how it can always be so congested at 7 at night. The first time through it I spent and hour in it and the second time a half hour. I know it is a long tunnel but it really isn't that long that it takes a half hour to get through. I could probably walk through it faster then that.

Music and movies are awesome things. Specially when you are at a residence by yourself. The noise of people talking/singing kinda helps you feel a little less alone. I don't know why. I mean I know that the people singing/talking are not in my apartment but it still seems to make it feel a little less lonely.

I have finally found time to get back to reading. This has been a challenge lately but I am so excited that I was able to get back to my book.

Yes see I am scatter brained. I have a million and a half things running through my head at any given time. It is enough to drive a person insane. Somehow I manage to keep sane well saner than commit-ably insane. LOL. Kinda helps that when I spend time with my boyfriend my mind tends to go blank. I mean I still think things but it slows down the pace. It is not so insanely hyper and chaotic. It is a strange phenomena that seems to occur. Anyone that has known me for any length of time will tell you that my mind never stops and that I am rarely able to clear my mind.

Well I think I shall end this so that you no longer have to deal with my rambling. Till next time.

"I just want you to know who I am..."- Goo Goo Dolls "Iris"

No comments: