Friday, October 21, 2011

Quit attempt fail

So yet again I tried to quit smoking and yet again it did not happen for me. I had a doctor tell me once that to quit would be dangerous because while smoking my blood pressure is low. I thought that she had to be full of it because I never thought a doc would tell someone to KEEP on smoking. Well with this quit attempt I found out that she was right. I went a full day with not smoking and then started getting real bad chest pains and put my hand over my heart and could barely feel it beating and tried to find the pulse at the wrist and couldn't find it cause of how faint it was. The chest pains won out over my desire to quit. I am pretty bummed out about this. My good friend is trying to convince me that I should not feel bad about it that it is a health reason and not just cause I didn't try but still. sigh. If only I could find a way to raise my blood pressure then I could possibly quit.

No comments: